Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Takeover*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*Takeover* - Page 2 Empty Re: *Takeover*

Post by Cedahlia Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:25 pm

"It's okay baby," Mrs D said softly and stroked her daughters her. The smell of food though cause her stomach to react. The growl that came from her too stomach was so loud. "Oops, sorry."

"I want a mansion, that's what I'm getting." Glitch said as be snapped a pic of the hugging duo and sent it to his sister all look what I did! I saved people and made them happy, aren't you proud?!

Nel started to set food out. She'd ordered too much of course, because she didn't know what the others would like.

Haru was quiet as she followed Sirius. "I just realised, if there's an investigation, won't they close school? What about all of us in the dorms?"

Wolf approved of the dark fae cleaning up. "So Bryna and her mum are reunited and lunch is on me according to Nel, she ordered the entire soup and sandwich shop, you might not want to eat but I think you should be the one to tell Bryna what's what."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bryna laughed, breaking the tears that kept escaping. "Let's get you fed," she said. She knew her mother needed it. She could tell what she was underfed and malnourished. "We got you soup and a sandwich," she said and went over to the table to find what she had ordered for her mother. She set it aside at the table and helped her mother over to sit down.

"A mansion?" Mandisa asked. "How eccentric of you. I think for now I'll do with soup. But I'll find something. Not a mansion. But something."

"I think Glitch would look good in a mansion," Mireya said with a smile. She helped Nel pass out the food to everyone and set aside the stuff for the people who weren't there but would be joining them, like Wolf.

"Yes," Sirius said. "I did say they might." He knew how that worked. "I don't know what will happen to the people in the dorms...I mean, if you need a place, I can ask my dads. Although, I'm sure you'd rather be set up with Mireya." Since they were besties and all.

"I agree," Braxton said. "Have you extended the offer for her to remain with you? My own home, while large enough, is likely not appropriate for a young girl and her mother. "
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"I should be taking care of you, not the other way around. But I'll allow it this once." Mrs D said quietly. She was smiling though and talking. Bryna had brought her out of her place of shock.

"Well I might just get a new jacket but a mansion is always fun. Right? See Mireya knows." Glitch laughed as he sat down. He picked a sandwich full of meat and a simple soup. Which was also beef. Go figure.

"I don't think that Mireya has room." Haru said then, she ft a little unsure. "I haven't lived with anyone for a long time either..."

"i have yes. I believe she is taking it as she was commenting on my floors and getting brownies to help me clean." Wolf said with a grin, which meant he thought she was awesome. "I mean, I sort of figured you'd have girls leashed to the walls and in cages so I preemptively did invite her."

Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"I can perfectly capable of taking care of you for one day, Mom," Bryna said. She brought her mother a spoon and some napkins. "Just take it easy, okay? Even if it's more than one day. You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. Just focus on getting better."

Mireya giggled. "A new jacket is not as fancy as a new mansion. But new clothes are a great way to treat yourself," she added and looked at Mandisa.

Mina had been a little slow in replying but she sent a text with just how proud of her little brother she was right then.

"I could go with a new dress," Mandisa decided.

"Well, it's not like it'll be for very long," Sirius said. "Maybe they'll set up all the students somewhere. Or send them home until this is sorted. I don't know." He spotted Gaius up ahead. "Hey. So just how much trouble are we in?" he asked with a grin.

"I don't know yet," Gaius answered. "Your prank alone was exciting but no damage was done. So probably not much. But the reasons behind it...Well, we'll be sending the students home or to their rooms for the day, I think."

Braxton chuckled. "Wise of you." He didn't deny it. He didn't confirm it either though. "I will of course be training her. I doubt that her...father...did so properly."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"You're not fine, don't lie to me." Mrs D did with disapproval. She could tell her daughter was not fine. She had cried. Yes happy tears to have her back, but what manner of mental damage had that awful man done to her?

"I mean it works," Glitch laughed and it would do for now. He had enough for a mansion. But he was saving his money, to help his sister. Not that she needed it but just in case. He replied to her saying; yeah I know I'm awesome.

Haru looked nervous then but Glory joined her son. "I've spoken to the school board and as the deputy headmaster has ran away, presumably because he was in on whatever this was, they've asked me to step up. Temporarily. So I've agreed. We will be sending the children home, or to their dorms, but the school isn't closing."

Haru looked surprised and gasped. "Really?" she asked then.

"Yes our Queen and King has made it quite clear they do not wish for the children to suffer because of someone else's negligence. If you have any ideas on what happened today I'd love to hear it, you little rebels." Glory said with just a tiny hint of a smile. She of course knew the headmaster was dead but the school board hadn't filled her in 's the king and queen all hadn't done so for them.

Haru giggled and looked far too innocent then.

"No, seriously. You aren't in trouble but why did this happen?" Glory looked at her son then. "please fill me in so I can do my job."

"I also doubt it and sometimes I must travel far for work so in those days, while Alex is home... I would appreciate the help?" Wolf said and he did try to not take jobs that were too far. But shit happened.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Bryna was quiet. She was not okay. That was true. "I am in better condition than you are," she said finally.  "And you can't argue me on that one. He never touched me." But the mental damage was there. It could not be seen but it was still there and she knew it.

"So it's decided that we go shopping together to celebrate a job well done," Mireya said. "For everyone involved." She texted Sirius and Haru and clued them in.  "Perhaps not today though." Because today had been eventful enough.

"At least we won't have to go back to school today," Mandisa said. "I don't think classes are going to continue as normal." Not today. Maybe not even tomorrow.

"Oh you don't think they'll shut the school down do you?" Mireya asked. She would hate that.

Sirius looked perfectly innocent as well. "We're not in trouble? I mean, I guess we could talk then," he said. "But it's pretty complicated."

"We have the time," Gaius said, since he'd been excluded from their little plot. On purpose, he imagined, though he had a better idea of what was going on from their previous conversations about it. He had been the one to tell them that their Headmaster was not human.

"Okay..." Sirius filled them in then on what he did know.

"Should my own job not interfere I would not mind watching over the girls," Braxton said. "Just try to coordinate with me on what notice you can." Hunters didn't usually have a lot of time to get their stuff together once a job was given.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum