Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of Dragons Exploration

2 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Master of Dragons Exploration - Page 12 Empty Re: Master of Dragons Exploration

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:22 pm

"I wanted to not look so vividly as the legend of Ryuu." He shrugged, it was a fairly simple thing in his mind. "I am not that person any more, not fully. I do not have that soul, I thought it was time...I would ask if you like it, but..." The bright pink hair was giving that away.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:26 pm

"Yeah...I think it's pretty obvious," Ermes said. "I think you'd look good no matter what you do. Hair, no hair, all of it," she added with a little laugh. "It's a good change. But, I feel, that if you're going to change your look then you should change yourself too. All of this, it's a good change if we make it one right? The new home, the new look, and a new outlook on life, right?" She had to turn all that nervous energy around and make it work for him somehow.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:28 pm

"If you mean a wife and children, you're pushing that too hard. Please stop." Ryuu said, he was trying, but it kept being put out there. He wasn't ready, he didn't know that he would ever be ready. "I made...quite the mess in the bathroom and I don't know how to clean it. It's stained. I think." Yes, changing the subject was what he did best.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Ermes looked puzzled. "Why did you assume that's what I meant?" she asked. She was not going to let him change the subject. She wasn't talking about a wife and child. "Master, I have been by your side all of this time. I would never push you for that. But I have seen you in misery and pain for far too long. I just want you to live and be happy. I don't care how you define your happiness. I just want you to have it."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:34 pm

"Just that you have mentioned it many times today." Ryuu shrugged, it made him uneasy. Just the idea of it. "My idea of happiness is and always has been since I have changed, is being with you and Jiro. There isn't more than I need. You don't need to worry. I have bad days, yes. But everyone does. It's...about as human as I can be now."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:37 pm

"Is being human so important, Master? I don't think so," Ermes said but she smiled for his answer. "But if that's all that it takes to keep you happy, I can do that. Now, leave your bathroom to me. I have handled worse than some dye stains."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:44 pm

So the bathroom was cleaned. Food was had and the next few days passed easily with little to no drama from these two. However, it had been a bit since Jiro had visited.

Ryuu missed him, of course. He felt bad for freaking out as he had, but really...what could he expect. It hurt that he was leaving. He was sitting on the porch of his house, looking out at the town. He was just watching. Creepily. That's how he rolled.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Jiro, being a creature of the dark and quite skilled with stealth things, just seemed to appear beside his master. "When Ermes told me that you had upgraded to a castle, I thought that he was exaggerating," he said with some humor.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:54 pm

"Ermes was rather fond of it, I figured after so many years in a shrine, we deserved something a little nicer." Ryuu said and smiled as he looked at Jiro. He was surprised that the castle was the first thing he mentioned, considering Ermes' response to his change in looks. "How have you been?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:55 pm

"Missing you," Jiro said. "That is you, right?" he asked as he came closer and looked his master over. That had been mentioned too but it was something to see it. "You look like a new man. How do you feel?" He was nervous but trying to play it cool.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:57 pm

"Also have been missing you," Ryuu laughed, they were sappy little shits, but it was still true. "Otherwise I am not sure. I suppose it depends on how this talk goes. Though I am going to try and be calm throughout. You deserve a chance to actually speak this time. I am sorry for before, you caught me off guard."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:05 pm

"I should have warned you," Jiro said. "I just didn't know how to properly." How did you warn someone about that sort of thing? He sat down beside him. "I gave it a lot of thought," he said then. "And I feel like the right thing to do would be to help Drake." He explained his plan on how he would go about doing it. "But I won't leave you without help either. I will be giving you a book of my predictions. And a phrase that will cause me to remember all should you have need of me."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:34 am

"I appreciate the sentiment, but if you feel this task is important, then it will be more important than anything I will need." Ryuu said, already deciding he wouldn't use the phrase and make the entire thing pointless. "Have you seen much?" He asked instead.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:29 am

"I am always seeing things," Jiro said. "I've been writing it all down for a while now. But I've begun organizing by time of event and I'll be letting you have all of that just before I leave. There is still time to see much. Not all of it has to do with you, of course but it might still prove useful if you plan on keeping up with drake's life. "
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:10 am

"I plan to help him and Mireya find each other and such the like." Ryuu said, at this point he felt much like a parent than Drake's previous being. "So that will be helpful. Thank you. Have you spoke to Ermes yet?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:13 am

"We've been keeping in touch but we haven't had the talk yet, no," Jiro said and looked nervous then. "I don't really know what I'm going to say to him yet. It's just as hard as breaking things to you but for different reasons."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:16 am

"Hm," Ryuu said with a soft nodnod, he understood. From both angles. He knew it wouldn't be easy. "I am not sure how to help with that, sorry. I'm hardly someone to take relationship advice from at this point anyway."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:19 am

Jiro chuckled. "I would still like to hear what you would say and advise," he said. "You at least will not be as difficult as my father here." Because that was the only other person he sought advice from and on this issue he could not for his father had never been a fan of them together.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:21 am

"I would suggest honesty. I have no idea what your intentions will be, but just be honest. While making your feelings clear. I... I don't know what else to say, Jiro.
" Ryuu said, it was too much like breaking up and he'd never done that.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:29 am

Jiro nodded. It wasn't a lot of advice but it was still advice and he appreciated it. "Honesty," he repeated. "I don't always like it. The truth hurts. And I can't see a way of doing this, I can't see any decision, that won't hurt him in the end."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:31 am

"Ermes loves you, of course it's going to hurt. I love you as well, I've watched you grow into a man and now you're leaving us. It's not with ease that I support you in your choices. Not at all." Ryuu said, he had been trying to not freak out, or cry. But he was overwhelmed by sadness.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:40 am

"I'll come back to you," Jiro said. "It is not easily that I choose to leave at all." He had spent most of his life with Ryuu and Ermes. Leaving them was one of the hardest things he'd ever decided to do. But he knew that it was needed. "I am not leaving right away, of course. I have a few years left to spend with you."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:42 am

"Don't promise me anything until after you talk with Ermes." Ryuu said, because they didn't know how well that would go and it could cause a lot of awkward. "You should go talk with them now."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:48 am

Jiro frowned a little. He had hoped that even if they broke up, which it was likely what he was going to go for, that some friendship would still be possible between them all. But perhaps not. "Okay," he said and stood up, going into the house to find Ermes.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:51 am

Ryuu wanted that of course, but it depended on how well Ermes took it. He waited on the porch for Jiro's return. Though if it got too loud in there he would likely break it up.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next