Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial One: Saving Floaroma Town

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Trial One: Saving Floaroma Town - Page 4 Empty Re: Trial One: Saving Floaroma Town

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:40 am

Drake followed. But once he got to the lake, he literally just fell straight into it. Splashing Jiro with the water that he asploded everywhere. "Oh...that's so much better." He said with a grin.

"Oooh." Snake said again, sounding terribly gay. He was fine with though. "She's all full of sass now, maybe I will braid your hair. I am not sure yet. I'll think about it." He said and sat down, pulling Miyuki with him.

"I'm hungry. So if you can encourage it to cook faster, I would be much happier." Kuro said, impatiently. But he also didn't want to be a nag. He was just starving.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Trial One: Saving Floaroma Town - Page 4 Empty Re: Trial One: Saving Floaroma Town

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:08 am

"You didn't say you wanted to bathe in it!" Jiro protested as he was splashed. He sniffed the water until he realized that might look weird. He cupped some in his hand and started to take a drink. He couldn't shake himself off as a human so he was wet. So annoying.

Jihae made a sound that wasn't a snort but still conveyed that he was not really into the idea of it. Having his hair braided by some guy? No. No thanks.

"He wouldn't protest if I did it. Or Megumi. Just you," Miyuki pointed out.

"I might be able to work a small magic to make that happen," Yuui said. "Though I hate to waste magic but...I think that would perhaps be easier on everyone." And he didn't want anyone to be a in a bad mood tonight either.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:31 am

"I was too warm." Drake said cracking up, he was so amused. But he'd done it to be playful because cats were not a fan unless for fishing. "I was trying to cool you off too." He said and sunk low in the water, so he could drink lazily.

"Well what if I wear a dress and let Miyuki braid my hair first?" Snake asked, though his hair was just barely shoulder length. He believed in his princesses skills. She could do it anyway.

"It's not a waste if it is for a good cause. My stomach is a good cause." Kuro pointed out, he would waste away if they didn't do it. It was that simple.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:36 am

Jiro just looked at the water unhappily. "Why does water have to be so wet?" he said with a slight whine to his voice. Unless he was catching fish, he pretty much hated water.

"Please don't," Jihae said. "That is a sight I never wish to see." Snake in a dress. Just...just no. So much no.

Miyuki tried and failed to stifle a laugh. "I could braid your hair..." She could manage that.

"Your patience is the only thing that would suffer," Yuui said. "But then, if it did, others would suffer for it. Fine, fine," he agreed cheerily and sped up the cooking process.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:40 am

"I don't know. I think that's part of the point." Drake said, but his mind went somewhere else and he could only imagine that Jiro would hate all of that. Bless. He dunked himself, letting the water into his hair and onto his face as he scrubbed both quickly. Then he got out. "Food now, kitty cat?"

"Just the braids will work for you?" Snake asked then, he was glad that Miyuki was laughing. THat was a good step towards healing. It pleased him a lot.

"See? Worthy cause." Kuro said with a chuckle, but he was glad that Yuui had given in. It pleased him greatly.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:47 am

"Yes," Jiro said, happy for the thought of food. "I can smell it..." Which meant the priest was working quickly on feeding it. He shouldn't be able to smell freshly cooked meat just yet. But he did.

"I don't care if your hair is braided," Jihae commented. That was not really a big deal. Long hair was sort of popular for men in this kingdom. They had to tie it back somehow, sometimes. Braids were a thing.

"Hmmm," Yuui said with a smile and got to work on fresh vegetables from his pack. Potatoes, carrots, and onions to go with the meat. He even had seasoning. He was very efficient and very skilled with cooking. And within a few minutes (with the help of magic) he had a worthy feast for them. He'd even managed to come up with fresh bread somehow, seasoned with butter and honey.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:51 am

"Mmm." Drake said and took off his shirt to wring it out. He didn't care if it was damp though. He was still going to wear his pants. He wasn't going to take them off. That was just a bad idea. He headed back towards teh smell of food.

"Oh so I can do it if my hair isn't braided?" Snake asked then, because Jihae didn't seem to fully get it. But that was okay too. They would get there.

"How do you do this?" Kuro said, literally drooling over teh food. So hungry.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:57 am

"Aren't you uncomfortable being so wet?" Jiro asked. He hoped Drake had a change of clothes in the packs that he was given else he'd been massively uncomfortable. Or so Jiro thought.

"Are you seriously asking to braid my hair?" Jihae asked and didn't quite sigh. "I don't think I quite trust you that much, yet," he said.

"Well while you were learning how to fight and attain inner peace, I was having quite a different sort of training," Yuui said with a grin. He pulled a few more things out of his pack and suddenly there was hot tea as well. He handed a cup of which to Kuro and then looked towards the lake. He waved at Drake in a cheery fashion. "You caught the perfect beast for a yummy dinner," he said.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:04 am

"No, I don't mind it. I have a sister who is water talented, I get constantly drenched by accident. Sometimes on purpose. I'm used to it." Drake said with a laugh, usually she helped dry him. But she couldn't today. "It smells really good. Where did all this food come from? My poor sister is missing out and you said she was your favourite." He said as he drew near.

"I see that." Kuro said then, but could tell the subject was in a manner, closed. For Yuui had changed the subject. "Why don't you boys help us carry this in the house and we can all eat?"

"We'll work on that then." Snake said and leaned back in his seat to get comfortable. "I am famished. I cannot wait for food." He said honestly. "Though I believe tomorrow it will be my turn to provide for the group, hm?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:18 am

"Drake, did you really think I wouldn't put some food aside for the princesses?" Yuui asked, placing a hand on his chest like Drake had grievously wounded him. "That's so mean." He did quickly make plates for the girls that were sleeping, covered them with some sort of magic, and sent them off into the temple through the windows with the use of his magic.

"I can help!" Jiro said. He'd do anything that would make eating faster. He picked up the plate of vegetables and brought it into the house.

"It will be," Jihae commented. He looked up when the door opened and a human Jiro came in with food. Yuui had obviously cheated to make such food in such a short amount of time. But Jihae didn't care. It smelled amazing.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:43 am

"I actually thought us boys were all fat and would devour it, smart of you to take it away and save it like that." Drake said with a grin, but he was happy that Jiro was so sweet.

"I mean, I can't fault his logic. If you hadn't had done that, I'd have eaten the lot. Never mind the others." Kuro said with a shrug then, he grabbed up other plates and took them through.

"I'll grab these, you can carry the bread." Drake said to Yuui with a smile, "as you worked so hard on cooking us especially yummy food. I thank you, from the bottom of my stomach."

"Damn, that smells good. I can't wait." Snake said and rubbed his hands together excitedly. He couldn't help himself. Not in the slightest. He was starved.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:38 am

"Oh I know," Yuui said. "I know exactly how much you eat and I didn't want to assume that the other boys of our group would be any different." He poked Kuro's belly again with an amused smile. He looked at Drake with the same smile and took the bread. "You're welcome," he said cheerfully and went inside.

"Yuui can cook really well," Miyuki said. "I hope my sister and Hikari wake up in time to eat it while it's still warm..." But who knew, really, what was going to happen with that.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:46 am

Drake had entered as miyuki slept. "Hikari won't wake until tomorrow. She often does stuff beyond her reach, only a little and she has to rest properly."

Kuro smiled at Yuui. "That is a shame. But I understand her pushing herself. I do it often." He said as he sat down with the food. "Yuui cooked us something amazing."

"Seemss so," Snake said happily. "Thank you, Yuui. You're really rather wonderful." He said cheerfully.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:59 am

"A lot of people with skills like our push themselves," Miyuki said. "Even my sister." Little miss goody two shoes. Even she pushed herself. But when you were doing things for the greater good, or even just for your loved one, you tended to do that.

"Thank you," Yuui said happily. He was actually rather proud of his cooking ability since it gave him something nice to provide to others. Still, it was pretty standard for his priesthood. Yuui looked pointedly at Jihae, the only one that hadn't yet praised him for his cooking.

Their eyes locked for just a moment, the same blue shade, and it there was the threat of things getting tense. But in the end Jihae didn't rise. "I always liked your cooking," he said calmly.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:46 am

Drake and Snake looked at each other. It was a very pointed look. That he then shared with Kuro too. He looked thoroughly amused that Jihae had said something nice. "Well it is delicious..." He said then.

"How kind of you, Jihae." Kuro said and pat him on the head like a child who had learned to say please and thank you. He couldn't help himself with that. He just couldn't.

Snake chuckled softly, "Well then." He said and pulled a small bottle of sake from his bag and poured a round for each of them. "To a wondrous meal and grand company, hm?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:10 am

Miyuki put her head on her knees and laughed silently. She'd been expect that to go so poorly. Of course Yuui would expect Jihae to join in on everyone telling him how amazing he was at cooking. Jihae hadn't wanted to join in but he didn't want to start anything either. She was kind of proud of her brother.

Her brother, just sighed. Unhappy. He was never going to win when it came to Yuui. And everyone loved Yuui. That wasn't going to change. So he was SOL and he knew it.

"Yes!" Yuui said to the sake and nudged Kuro. He knew how much Kuro loved sake. Sooooo much.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:49 am

Snake rubbed Miyuki's back and then handed her a glass of sake. She needed to join in. She just had too. Seriously. He was grinning, very impressed with how this had started out.

"Come on, Jihae. You did a nice thing. Have a drink with us. We're so proud." Drake said and thrust the glass at him. He wasn't allowed to sigh and not appreciate their head nods of silence.

"Sake, yes." Kuro said then and his vanished. He didn't even clink glasses or anything. He just swallowed it. All of it. Almost the glass too.

"Seriously? No." Snake said cracking up then and poured Kuro another. "Ah-ah! No drinking until we have all said cheers, you large dumb man. I am rather fond of you."

"Well," Kuro said with a grin and held his glass away from himself so the temptation wasn't nearly as bad. "I am rather fond of me too."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:55 am

"What are cheers?" Jiro asked, eyeing the alcohol suspiciously. He decided that he did not want it and just gave his own to Drake. No thanks. It smelled weird.

Miyuki took the sake and just held it since they weren't allowed to drink yet. "What are we cheering?" she asked. She was just curious. Snake wasn't easy to predict.

Even Jihae was curious as he took his own sake. He had better control with it than Kuro. But everyone knew how Kuro loved his sake.

Yuui was terribly amused. He held his own drink away from Kuro so it wouldn't be stolen.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:40 am

"Us, working together as a team to save the world. For as long, or as little, as our journey keeps us together or apart." Snake said then, with a smile and put his glass in the middle.

"I can drink to that," Drake said and clinked his glass.

He was followed by Kuro, who said "hear hear." And grinned.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 am

"Oh snake, that was so nice!" Yuui said with a clap of his hands. He so approved. He actually liked Snake. But did he trust him anymore than Jihae? No.

"I can drink to that too," Jihae said, sounding surprised that Snake hadn't made a nonsensical toast to be weird.

Miyuki smiled a bit. Glasses were clinked and drinks were had. After that, well, they could finally dig into the food.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:38 am

And they did, Kuro finished which was no surprise to anyone, Drake finished shortly after him as well. Snake was a bit slower, but he was slightly (just slightly) more refined than the others.

The sighs that came from these well fed men as they slouched back a bit was absolutely beautiful. Mokona giggled and wiggled out of Yuui's backpack. She randomly hid there sometimes. "Um um," she said to Yuui and pointed to her mouth.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:14 pm

Yuui ate some of his food but he didn't eat nearly as much as any of the other men. He likely ate even less than Miyuki, who didn't require all that much food. But it wasn't because he wasn't hungry either. As a Wind Runner, Yuui just didn't need to eat as much. He had to stay light after all. So he focused on feeding what was on his plate to Mokona, perfectly content to do so.

Jiro scarfed his food down as best as he could. He was not used to eating in human form and was attempting to get the hang of it. Either way, the food tasted great, and that's all that really mattered to him.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum