Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Adventures

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Group Adventures - Page 5 Empty Re: Group Adventures

Post by Athy Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:14 am

"Something like that," Jiyong agreed. He wasn't going into it. He just figured it was easier. "We should be coming up to the trial now."

---

"I broke the door." Taeyang lied, he would have gone with praying but Eden wouldn't buy it. "I don't plan to do it again, don't worry." He added to zeke.

"Why didn't we think of that?" Tan asked, frowning. They could have. Well, no they had nothing to pry it open with or anything.

"We were distraught and a little dumb." Haru said as if it wasn't a big deal.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:37 am

And they did. It was a room full of nothing but doors. That was it. Doors.  There were five of them.  There were runes on each. Just one. Other than that there was nothing.

"Okay, so....What's up with this?" Mandisa asked Yukiko.  She couldn't make any sense of the doors.

"Oh the runes represent different emotions.  The five basic emotions," Yukiko said. "I don't really know what we're supposed to do here. Sorry."

---

"What would we have broken the door with?" Eden asked. "The torches?" Which wouldn't last forever either.  Oh well. They'd deal with that when they got there. And there they got.

A room of the doors.

The same runes.

Zeke just whined. He was so over all of it. "Why is this your idea of fun?" he asked Tae.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:08 am

"We pick an emotion and then we deal with it. By deal I mean we must defeat and overcome the struggle. Because every emotion has a struggle." Jiyong said as if it was obvious. "Which emotion should we pick?c

~~~

" I love the adventure, spending time with Eden doing silly things like this is the best." Taeyang said with a grin, he was so amused. He couldn't help it.

"So what are these, Eddie?" Haru said sweetly, because she was just like that. And he deserved sweetness for be was gorgeous and clever. Ha.

Tan just looked them over. He thought he got it, but he wasn't really sure.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:19 am

"Oh we get to go with the same one?" Mireya asked. "Okay...the one that is the nicest? What are they?"

Yukiko read the different runes. "Anger, Sadness, Disgust, Fear, and Joy," she informed them.

"I don't care," Jiro said. He was so indifferent and not bothered.

"Anger!" Mandisa said.

"No," Mireya disagreed. "Please no."

---

Z sighed. "Okay. I guess I can't argue that, huh?" He wanted to but he couldn't. He knew this was their thing. He wasn't sure if their bromance was just that or not though. He was on the fence with it.

"Each rune stands for a different emotion. Sadness, Anger, Joy, Fear and Disgust. I'm assuming what happens here is we choose one of the emotions and deal with whatever challenge we're meant to face inside based on that one."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:36 am

"Each one will have a bitter taste, Mireya. What one do you think you can handle best?"  Jiyong asked, because she was technically the potential to fail. As she was so soft and sweet. Some things would be too much for her.

~~~

"Not today, maybe try tomorrow." Tae said, he was often giving out weird answers like that though. It didn't mean that zeke could argue about it. Today, tomorrow, next week. If just meant he should definitely try if it meant enough for him.

"so which do we pick?" Tan said, he was worried. If they picked anger it would be terrible. He struggled sometimes to control his temper. He got it from his dad.

"Fear!! Oh please. Fear!!" Haru said excitedly. She loved being scared. It was her favourite thing. Even if she screamed and cried, she enjoyed every second of it.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:50 am

Mireya looked a bit sheepish. "Joy?" she asked. "That one doesn't seem so bad."

Mandisa exchanged a look with Jiro. "Are we good there?" she asked.

"They all suck," Jiro answered.

---

Z went to answer Taeyang but then stared at his fellow singer. "You cannot get on this right now. You can't. That is soooo not what this is about. And what if the God is into that?"

Eden held up a hand to stop Zeke talking before it went somewhere even weirder. "We are definitely not doing anger. And fear might be difficult for some people to handle."

"Thank you," Zeke said.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:25 pm

"Joy can cause sadness, joy is fleeting." Jiyong said softly as he mused. He wasn't really sure. "Fear is a no," Because of the vision Jiro had of Yuki. He wasn't encouraging that.

~~~

"Sadness is no better though," Tan said, because he didn't think that they could all handle that either. This was too hard. Brain, no beuno.

"I don't know." Haru said innocently, she was literally not going to admit that she thought it might have been fun. However she wasn't sure anger was good. "I'll let you guys decide."

"Eden, I think sadness or joy is the best option. Though sadness worries me. Because of Bae, he will struggle with the intensity behind the trial. Dialga won't make it easy on us."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:45 pm

"Okay, I don't think I want to know what disgust is," Mandisa said. "And sadness will probably be worse than joy. So let's go with that one, yeah? Agreed?"

"I agree," Yukiko said.

"I really don't want to do fear or anger," Mireya said. Sadness might not be the best either considering they'd all been through crap. But oh well.

---

Eden looked at Bae and thought about that. "Joy it is," he said. He was not going to mess with Bae. "We all okay with that? Yes?" He said as he took out the key and approached that door.

"Yes! I like Joy," Z said excitedly. "Please. That one sounds best."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:24 pm

"Okay," Jiyong said, he stupidly thought they would fight their monsters together. But no. As he stepped through the door of sadness, the room changed. The world was dead. Nothing was left at all, not a pokemon, not a human. The only people he could actively see, was his loved ones. Lined up ready for burial.

Sadness. This made sense. He put his hand to his chest as if that would warm the icy grip on his chest.

~~~

"Joy is a double edged blade, be careful what you wish for." Taeyang said, he was so mysterious. But it didn't stop him walking into the room for joy though. It literally was not what he expected. It was of a house, Christmas was apparently the time. For the house was so brightly decorated with this and that, greens and reds. Trees, tinsel and he could smell turkey in the kitchen.

He heard the sounds of tiny, tiny feet and he smiled as children ran into the room and directly at Zeke and Eden. All of them shouting daddy at the respective parent. Zeke had a man by his side, a protective and gentle hand graced Z's shoulder and the joy on their faces made Tae's heart sore.

"My turn then," Haru said and bounced into the room happily. Joy was so easy though. She didn't get the point of it. It was... It was too good. As she stepped through, her outfit changed and she was wearing a designer gown and she was stepping up to a podium. As she approached, someone handed her a Grammy. "Oh wow, I mean... Thanks. This...this is an honour." She said into the microphone as the crowd applauded loudly.

Tan shrugged. "After you," he said to Eden. He thought it would be so awkward for him. The only thing that really filled him with joy, was sexual things.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Jiro walked in next. He was not honestly all that worried about what he was going to see. Or not see. The scenery for him was a place of worship. There were three coffins. He was wearing a black suit and standing there on his own in front of them. Pictures of the deceased rested beside their respective coffins. He exhaled through his nose unhappily at the sight.

Mireya was next. Hers was their forest home. Once vibrant and full of life, it had fallen into decay. The land was poisoned. So were the animals that called it their home. They lay there slowly dying. She rushed forward to heal them but her gifts were gone. She couldn't save the forest or the animals.

Mandisa pushed Yukiko in next in case the girl got cold feet. She was seemingly transported back to her village. Snowpoint City. It was empty. There was only her mother. She ran to her automatically only to watch as once again the woman turned her back on her.

Mandisa went in last. For it was a just a black empty room that stretched on forever. Empty. No one. Not even the sound of anyone with her. She was alone. No ghosts. No spirits. No friends. No family. Nothing.

- -

Eden walked in. Joy. For him it was at his family's home. His sisters had actually found decent men to settle down with. Mandisa was not with a psycho nor had anyone tried to kill her for sometimes being a bitch. He breathed a sigh of relief to see them happily interacting with each other.

Zeke was sort of nervous to go in but he ran in after Eden since Taeyang had already gone. Joy for him was apparently a private island vacation with a sexy boyfriend cuddling him while dolphins splashed in the water just off shore.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum