Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Boy and his Dragon

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

A Boy and his Dragon - Page 16 Empty Re: A Boy and his Dragon

Post by Athy Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:35 pm

"I think that's a good sign that enough is enough," Tan said, because he didn't want to upset Tan. He stood up and ushered his family out.

"Sorry, " Ryuu said with a sad sigh that really hadn't been his intent at all.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:37 pm

"We'll come back at a better time. Don't be sorry. We missed you," Ermes said. She allowed herself to be ushered out. She gave him one last hug.

Seiichi didn't really know what to do other than wish his brother good luck and leave with his parents.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:00 pm

"Come back soon," Tan said, he squished them individually before closing the door. He ran off to the kitchen and put his arms around Jiro. "I'm sorry."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:02 pm

"For what?" Jiro asked, grasping a soapy sponge and cleaning the dish in a circular pattern. He'd gotten distracted from cleaning proper lyrics and was staring at the bubbles as he went, making shapes and patterns with them.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:08 pm

"I upset you, I'm sorry. Don't pretend I didn't." Tan said, he be so cross if he did that. They wouldn't get far if communication wasn't a thing. It was very important.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:10 pm

"You didn't mean to," Jiro said. "But I accept your apology." He reached over the sink to the faucet, turning it on and rinsing off the plate. The bubbles were washed off and swirled down the sink. He turned the faucet off and set the plate down on a towel.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:14 pm

"Doesn't make it okay that I didn't mean too," Tan said, shaking his head. "I didn't want you to be upset, Jiro. I wanted you to like my family...."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:16 pm

"Your family seems very sweet and very nice. And I cannot for the life of me figure out why you're here with me instead of home with them," Jiro said.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:20 pm

"Because you need me more and you can't deny that, even as just a friend. You know it's true." Tan said, because he knew it was was. He wouldn't be here if it wasn't.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:21 pm

"Can I not?" Jiro asked. "I don't know anything about your family other than their names and races. That's it. So you can't say that I know that."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:28 pm

"None of them are grieving such a massive loss, Jiro. Don't." Tan said, he hated the bratty response. Especially when they were being serious. He moved away and everything. "It was my choice. Mine. It's not okay for you or anyone to try and take it from me. I want to be here. With you. Helping. More than anything."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:33 pm

Jiro turned around to look at Tan then and how upset he was. "I don't want you to leave," he said quietly. "But I don't want you to stay because you feel like you have to either. I just want you to be sure. I'm going to be sad for a while and there's not really anything that's going to change that. So you don't have to feel obligated. But if you really do want to stay then...I want you to. But I'm not ready to be part of two new families all at once. I'm sorry."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:39 pm

"Wow, is that what you assume I was doing? Nothing to do with the fact that I really like you and I want you to meet my family?" Tan asked, it wasn't about replacing his dead family at all. It was literally just what he said. "I'm not magic either, I know that you're sad right now. I know it's not going to change over night."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:42 pm

"No, I just though that I should say," Jiro said. "I'm going to clean the dishes now since you cooked," he said and turned back around to get started on that. He rubbed his face on his upper arm quickly and then started filling the sink with water.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:11 pm

"Did you just..." Tan blinked. He'd been dismissed. Well then. He went back out to the dining room to collect the rest of the dishes, gave them to Jiro and then went to sit in the living room area as a dragon.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Jiro hasn't dismissed Tan but he could see where he would have thought that. He took the dishes and got to work. Things had gotten awkward and weird. He didn't know how to fix it. He was only fourteen. So he started to cry as he washed the dishes but he got through it.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:57 am

Jiro had dismissed him though. He changed the subject and he pretty much railroaded the conversation. There was no way that was anything other than what it was. Actions. Actions speak very loudly and people often forgot that.

But as if Tan would ignore the fact that Jiro was crying, which was super frustrating for him. If anyone was going to cry here, it would have been Tan because his boyfriend had shut him out, slammed the emotional door in his face and everything. "Why are you crying?" He asked, as he sat on Jiro's shoulder. "I haven't been a jerk, I haven't said anything mean." He said, as if he was trying to figure it out. He was confused and inquiring. Even if Jiro hadn't meant any of what he said previous as mean, it had hurt anyway. That didn't matter though, Tan pushed it aside to deal with Jiro's problems instead.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:07 am

"I'm sorry," Jiro said quietly. It hurt even more to see that Tan had gone back to being a dragon. That meant he was really upset. "I don't want you to go really. I don't want to be alone anymore."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:11 am

"That's not an answer to what I said. I didn't think you wanted me to go, I just... Jiro, I know you're not talkative but if we're going to work, don't shut me out, okay? You have to communicate or its pointless." Tan said and he really didn't like the idea of them falling out because Jiro thought being awkward was a good excuse to escape conversations.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:36 am

"I know," Jiro said. "I'm sorry. I'm not very good at being vocal about stuff. People don't usually listen when I talk." Not in his family. Everyone was so busy, busy. All the time. Well, not anymore. He rubbed at his eyes with his hand opposite the shoulder the dragon was sitting on.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:37 am

"I always listen. Try me." Tan said, he'd listened before when Jiro had spoken. He had never ignored him, or brushed him off. So he felt somewhat irked that he was being judged by other people's standards. But he couldn't react poorly to it right now.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:41 am

"I know," Jiro said. "You're different. I forget..." He didn't know what to say. He wasn't sure how to go back to the conversation and continue like normal people would.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:43 am

"Try not too." Tan said, because it hurt him a lot. "Now, try to tell me properly what you had meant earlier. Because I'm confused. I know you don't want me to go, but what was all that obligated bullshit?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:55 am

"I don't know," Jiro said quietly. "I just...I don't know why you picked me. And I don't think I'm ever going to learn that." At this point he figured that his parents meant something or another. But they hadn't talked about them much so maybe not. He just had no idea. "I just don't want you to feel like since you're with me now that you can't go back to your family if you change your mind and miss them. But then now we're also a couple...So if you did then we'd break up. But I just...I just want you to be happy." He wasn't sure if he was making sense.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:58 am

"I'm happy with you." Tan said, because it was true. It was hard sometimes, but nothing was meant to be easy. That wasn't life. "Jiro, I chose you because of reasons I can't explain. One day you'll know. One day you will and you'll understand. But the reasons we're a couple are very different. It's because the boy I came to help, is wonderful and sweet. But also shy and awkward. I like that about you, I didn't...I didn't think it would go this way, but it has and I don't regret it."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next