Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 6 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:23 am

"I tell him that all of the time. He never believes me. But maybe he will from a pretty girl," Yuui said with a grin. He looked at Braxton then. "You agree they'd make great friends, yes?" he said.

"I think that Nel would certainly take interest in Cullen's work," Braxton said, setting the box down under his desk to be looked at later.

"Aww, you agree with me. How rare is that," Yuui said and then looked at Cullen as if to say "see? go with it".

Cullen just watched all of them and then just nodded his head and extended his hand to Nel. Maybe he was doing it because Yuui wanted him to. Or maybe he thought that Nel could use someone to help her with her own darkness. Who knew.

Athy

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 6 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:24 am

Nel smiled at him and took his hand. She wasn't shy about it, but internally she was having a moment. He really did have the most beautiful darkness. But the second their hands met, she felt a spark. Not like a static one, a really spark. One that she had not experienced before.

Athy

Back to top Go down

If Cullen felt the same spark as she did, he did not show it in his face or body language. He only smiled a little smile and shook her hand. Then he let her hand go and put his hands into his pockets in a relaxed fashion. He could not see her darkness the same as she could see his but he knew it was there all the same.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"It's nice to meet you," Nel said with a smile. She didn't like that she couldn't tell if he had felt it too or not. But maybe that was why he shoved his hands in his pockets so fast.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:25 am

Cullen nodded his head to communicate that he felt the same way.

Yuui beamed. He was so excited already. "Are you hungry, Cullen? Nel and Wall are starved."

"Breakfast was not so long ago," Braxton said. "The food may need to be reheated but they likely haven't put it all away yet. I can have them bring it back if you'd like."

"Yesss," Yuui said. "It is settled."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"He didn't say he was hungry," Nel pointed out because she found it funny that Yuui was cute like that.

"he is always hungry. Like a good strong boy should be." Wall said with utter approval

Athy

Back to top Go down

Cullen shrugged in a "this is true" sort of way. Most boys were hungry. And he wasn't a small boy either. Maintaining muscle meant eating plenty of food.

"You live with boys," Braxton pointed out. "You should have learned this by now. Men are always hungry."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Alex isn't." Nel pointed out, but he was an exception to the rule. "I like cooking for them though. Bryna does not." She giggled.

"I bet you're a very wonderful cook. Braxton's chefs are fine and all, but they don't put love and affection into the meals they're cooking and it shows." wall said, but he was big on food. Like huge.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:26 am

"Well I don't eat food," Braxton pointed out. "So as long as it tastes decent, I don't much care."

"Your sons might," Yuui said with a laugh. "Who is Alex that he isn't always hungry as boys should be?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"he's a person. That is with my Wolf. His boyfriend." Nel explained but she didn't know if she was allowed to tell.

"we should make friends with them
And double date, Yuui." wall. Said with a grin.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Well I've never been on a date with a wolf before," Yuui said with a smile. "That might be fun. We should do it. Do you think that he would do it?" he asked Nel.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Probably. I don't know about Alex. But I can text and ask." Nel said and did just that. She wanted to get to know Cullen. But that didn't seem to be a thing right now.

"While we wait, why doesn't Cullen figure out who you'd be a good match for?" wall said, because he was curious.

Nel just laughed. "Maybe I've altwscy met them."

"oh likely Yuui has adopted many children over the years."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I have blood children too," Yui said. "Really my family is rather massive... So you could have already met them. I wouldn't at all be surprised if you've met them already." But he noticed how Nel was looking at Cullen. Hm, very interesting. "But Wall is right. The double date can wait. You to go have some food together and get to know each other. Cullen can't tell who would be best if you doesn't know you, right?" He made a shooing motion with his hands. "Off you go."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:27 am

Nel laughed, "I'll let you know what Wolf says later then." she promised and stood up. "if you're okay with it."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:27 am

Cullen nodded to show that he was fine with that. It was just easier without Yuui around sometimes. He had so much energy that it could be a little startling. He should be used to it by now.

"Wonderful," Yuui said. "Take your time. Wall can eat with little Bram here." He was so excited about that. Braxton wasn't going to get rid of them so easily now that he'd called them.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:30 am

"Yeah food." wall said happily and pulled little bram to sit with him. "we will eat all the things yes?"

"Lead the way then," Nel said because she still didn't know this house and she would get them lost.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:31 am

"Yes!" Bram exclaimed as they sat down together in the dining room he'd been in that morning. It was the one they used the most because it wasn't overly large or formal.

But there were a couple of others. Cullen took her to the smallest one as the largest one would have been rather ridiculous for just the two of them.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:31 am

"That's my boy," Wall said happily, giving Bram a ruffle of the hair and a grin. "Though I still think your chefs aren't as good as someone who makes it out of love. Like when you come to visit and I cook for you."

Nel was quiet as she followed Cullen. She wasn't complaining about being alone with him, but because of the spark she was feeling a little shy. She had not felt something like that before and it was definitely throwing her off.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:32 am

"I'm not sure how to go about hiring someone who cooks out of love," Braxton said. "The best that I can do is hire people who are passionate about their work and food in general." Which is what he had done.

Cullen didn't know Nel well enough to know if she was being awkward, shy, or if this was just how she normally behaved. He brought her into the small dining room and pulled out a seat for her, sitting down next to her once she'd sat. He took a pack of tarot cards out of his jacket pocket and placed them on the table, taking one of them out and showing it to her. It was an apology for not being able to speak and communicate with her properly. But he didn't know that Yuui had already told her his story.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Not good enough." wall laughed, he would have to come and cook for them again soon.

"Don't be sorry, Yuui told me. I'm sorry to hear it, but you don't have to apologise. "Nel said quickly, she didn't want him to be sorry for that.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Braxton did something that was quite similar to a face palm. He knew he couldn't win when it came to Wall. "Have it your way then. I have done all I could." Short of trying to cook himself because, well, that wouldn't go well. He had never learned to cook. The creatures that had raised him had been more interested in him learning dark spells than yummy recipes.

Oh, well that figured. Of course Yuui had told her. Cullen should have known that. He pulled out another card. "Yuui likes to tell stories."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:33 am

Wall just laughed, "I'm sure it is at least edible. Yes." he said, because it was. It just wasn't as good as when someone cooked for you who loved you.

Nel smiled at Cullen, "I could tell. Are you mad he told me? We didn't realise you'd be here right after. Or did he?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:34 am

"Of course it is," Braxton said. "As if I would feed my child, guests, and household anything less than good." He just wasn't going to put in the effort of doing it himself. He didn't have time and he certainly didn't have the interest.

Cullen shrugged in a "who knows" sort of way. He pulled out another card to show that he wasn't mad that she'd been told his story.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Wall just laughed, he so often teased Braxton about these things. It was no small surprise he was not happy about it. "I am kidding son, it's fine. But we all know you like it better when I cook for you."

Nel smiled sadly then, "did you get revenge on the sea witch? Or just leave it alone? I would have probably murdered her. She tricked you, or I feel like she did."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Don't get upset," Yuui said to Braxton. "Wall just likes to tease you."

"I know," Braxton said, only partially amused. He had already eaten but the staff brought in food for Wall and Bram.

Yuui did not partake.

Cullen thought on that and then pulled out another card. He'd just left it alone as he couldn't return to the sea to reach her. He'd really not had any choice.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next