Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

2 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 16 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 am

"What did I miss while I was returning Yuui home?" Kuro asked, he looked at the mess on the floor. Then at Nel, who had the shocking white streak through the front of her hair now. "Much it would seem. But I like the look, it's very pretty."

"Oh thanks." Nel said, but she wasn't really comfortable telling Kuro that M tried to hurt Cullen, there was just no way she could tell her future father-in-law something like that. She noticed that Kuro hadn't ignored Braxton, just chose to not answer him.

Athy

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 16 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:01 am

Cullen was not any more inclined to tell Kurogane that he'd been attacked by M. Only because Kuro might do something rather predictable. And if he didn't, he'd at least tell Yuui, who would do something unpredictable and Nel's plan for M's rehabilitation would be destroyed before it had even started.

"M made her move. There was a minor scuffle but Wolf subdued her before any real harm was done," Braxton reported. He too had chosen to omit the attack on Cullen. "Wolf has taken her away. Nel has decided to commit her to an asylum.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:27 am

"I gathered the last part, considering I am paying for it." Kuro said with a little grin at Braxton. "Dropping the ball there, son?" He said teasingly, but he didn't seem to notice if they had omitted details.

Which made Nel feel better. She hugged on Bryna really tight then. She was glad it was over. She really was. "Well I mean, I guess we don't have to stay here and upset Braxton's bachelor living any more."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:59 am

"It happens," Braxton said. "We'll be sure to find ways to correct that." He didn't mean we as in him and Kuro though. He glanced towards Bryna and Nel then. "You are welcome to stay if you wish," he said. "I do not mind your company now that this has finally come to pass," he said and gestured between her and Cullen.

"You knew?" Cullen asked. "He told you but not me?" Cullen wasn't sure if he should be insulted or not.

Braxton nearly rolled his eyes at Cullen. "This is Yuui." His adopted father was as mischievous as the goddess he served.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:07 pm

"You minded my company before?" Nel said then, but considering what M had said...well yeah. It made sense now. "Welp, this isn't awkward at all." She said then, thinking about a suitable place to hide herself. "I mean if we're going to have this conversation can it not be in private, instead of in front of one your adopted dads, adopted brothers, children, my sister and such the like."

"I mean, it's only polite Braxton." Kuro said then, shaking his head at his boy. "She doesn't need any more humiliation today. So on that note," he said and looked at the Trent kitty. "I am going to get Yuui to return because he is better at making everything okay. More than me, anyway." He said and text his husband.

"At least you're honest, I guess." Nel said then.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:37 pm

"Is it humiliating?" Braxton asked. "I've never experienced embarrassment to know." He was just one of those types that didn't get embarrassed. But then, neither did Yuui. So guess who he learned that from? Oh yeah.

Trent snorted. "Vampires," he said and shook his fluffy head.

"Hm," Braxton said, as if thinking about something. "I don't require to fix things for me. Not yet. We can speak privately if that would make you feel better," he said to Nel. He didn't say more about her questions because she seemed not to actually want the answers to them yet.

Bryna and Cullen decided to stay out of it because, really, Braxton did what he wanted in his own home. They weren't going to be able to sway this conversation either way. Yuui, yes, as he was the only one that had any amount of influence and control over Braxton. But not them.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:32 am

"It would yeah," Nel said, but she wasn't surprised that he wasn't sure how embarrassment or humiliation felt. "I mean, let's not play coy though Braxton, I know what you get up to with your pets. While they may be into humiliation, I am not."

"They're a little odd, but you get used to them." Kuro said to Trent then. He had this really bad habit sometimes, of fluffy things needing to be touched. But he had his hands in his pocket. He still looked like he badly wanted to fuss the kitty. "No but seriously where is my husband."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:49 pm

"Now what makes you think that I humiliate them?" Braxton asked, unsure of how to take such an assumption. In the ended he decided it was a fair thing to think. "I suppose I do come off as the type..." Now he might be curious to try such a thing.

"I suppose you would have to," Trent said. "I do not." Pause. "Not yet." For Nel was getting close to two vampires at this point. One was even her future father-in-law. He stared Kuro down, not at all for having someone he did not know touch his silky, violet fur.

As for where Kuro's husband was, Yuui showed up behind him. "My, you are so impatient tonight," he said, tsking at the ninja.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:36 am

"I see through your innocent act," Nel said, waving her hand dismissively. "We can either have that chat now or later but I don't mind which, I am a little woozy. Guess I bumped my head on the shelves."

"Not yet, but you will." Kuro laughed but then turned to Yuui. "It got awkward and you know how I can't deal but you manage to bring it around. I needed help. Braxton totally opened his mouth and said some things that should have been said privately between him and Nel. She's embarrassed. Fix it."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16