Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:54 am

"That's not true. Ye think I picked you randomly? No, I picked ye because you are the one the seer told me about. You have the key to beat the witch." Nel said, and then paused as she reached under something. She pulled her hand out and grinned. "Me map! Laddy, we have found it!"

Athy

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:55 am

Bram's eyes went wide at the sight of the map. It was an easy trick, what she'd done, but for a child it was a pretty big deal. He snatched the map and looked at it. Indeed, it looked like a treasure map, even if he couldn't make much out of it other than that. "I wanna show my dad!" he exclaimed, obviously impressed, and ran off back to where his father was. "Daddy, look! We found a treasure map!"

"Did you now?" Braxton said and took the map. He looked it over and made a show of being impressed. "Well if you have a treasure map then you must be quite the pirates. But your crew is rather small..."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Aye!" Nel said, because she'd followed bram. He was too cute. So adorable.

"Perhaps Braxton knows someone you could hire for a percentage of your booty." Liron asked with a grin.

"Aye, we will give 2% of the doubloons!" Nel said, which meant her and bram could get mega fat off the chocolate.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Hm...who do we know that's a pirate," Braxton said and looked thoughtful.

Bram waited with wide eyes.

"How about your grandpa?" Braxton suggested.

"Grandpa isn't a pirate," Bram said and looked uncertain.

"No, he is. He wears an eye patch," Brae said, catching on.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"argh, he'd make a fine member of the crew, so long as his patch doesn't upstage mine." Nel said, because it would be so disappointing if the captains eyepatch wasn't as good as her crews.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"If he's not wearing a decorated one then it shouldn't," Braxton said and got up. "Shall I call him?"

"Yes!" Bram said. "He can help us get treasure!"

"This way then," Braxton said and brought them to a covered mirror. He uncovered it. A face was just floating there, looking at them. "Mirror slave," he told Nel.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:56 am

Nel just stared, "neat," she breathed... "you legit have the mirror mirror on the wall and does this one talk back? Please tell me it sassy!"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I do give him a hard time when I'm in the mood," the mirror slave answered her.

"He does," Bram said with a giggle.

"Quite," Braxton said, both amused and annoyed with the thing at the same time. "I need to make a call," he said.

"No rhyme for me this time?" the mirror slave asked.

"No," Braxton said, not giving in. Though rhymes did help with magic, it wasn't necessary in this particular instance. "Yuui of Valeria."

The mirror slave's face disappeared to be replaced by another face. A blonde vampire with golden eyes instead of the usual red. Only one of them was showing, the other hidden by a black eye patch.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I wanted to here the rhyme," Nel protested unhappily. But then she saw the person in the mirror and made a pirate noise. "This scurvy lad would be a good match for our crew, laddy."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Yuui looked up at the sound of the pirate noise. "Braxton! How unexpected to hear from you today."

"Bram and Nel have need of members for their pirate crew," Braxton said. "I thought you might able to accommodate them."

"Who now?" Yuui asked and looked closer into the mirror to see Nel. "Oh you terribly naughty thing. Did you have a daughter and not tell me? I am quite cross with you now."

"She is not my daughter," Braxton said.

"Liar! She has your nose."

"My nose is not an uncommon shape," Braxton said with a little sigh.

"Hm...well we'll see about that," Yuui said. "But my answer is yes of course. I would be happy to join your pirate crew."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:57 am

"Um, gross? I mean, I totally have some unresolved Daddy issues, but definitely not that bad." Nel said, making a face. "No, I'm your future daughter in law! Braxton just doesn't accept that yet."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Oh? Well now I am curious," Yuui said. His face suddenly disappeared from the mirror on the wall. But that was only because he had just stepped through the full length mirror behind them.

Bram knew that was going to happen and he eagerly turned around to see Yuui come through the mirror.

"Don't start," Braxton said to Yuui.

"What? I haven't at all," Yuui said innocently and walked over to Nel. "Awww, look how pretty you are!" he exclaimed. "Hm...I think I'll keep you."

"Her current father might protest that," Braxton said.

"Oh pish," Yuui said dismissively. "I'm confident I can handle him." Pause. "Who he is?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Wolf," Nel said proudly, she did so love her dad. He was a hero. As far as she was concerned anyway. "But you can't make me his sister. Just his wife. Okay? That's how you can keep me." she said, hoping for a challenge accepted a set.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Yuui looked thoughtful. "Oh no," he said after a moment. "You can do better than him."

"Wow...thanks," Braxton said.

"You're so welcome," Yuui siad in an overly sweet manner. "Ah but you were raised by a wolf? That's so interesting!"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:58 am

Nel giggled, "not a Wolf. The Wolf." She clarified. She felt as though his name had traveled far enough. Beside Braxton had worked with him. "you think I can do better than Braxton?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I really do," Yuui said, smiling ever so sweetly. Just to be that way. "Oh...that new Master of Darkness? Yes I know of him." He looked thoughtful. "Still not concerned," he decided. He may steal Nel anyway.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Nel looked at Yuui then, it was obvious she was studying him. Figuring him out. The man was dark. Dark as she was inside and as the princess, that was hella fucking dark. "Wow. You're awesome. But you still can't. He found me at my worst and earned his title of dad, not saying you wouldn't, of course. Just now it's a little late to do anything that big for me. Other than convincing your son I'm amazing and he should at least consider that he wouldn't really do any better than me. "

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Awww, you like me though," Yuui said. She had said that he was awesome. He kind of figured she was measuring his darkness. He didn't outwardly have much. But inside he was quite the twisted individual. He'd embraced that long ago.

Bram was getting bored though. "Pirate time?" he asked quietly.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:59 am

"of course I do," Nel said and then took the map from Brae. "There's an evil witch, we must be careful."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"A witch? How exciting," Yuui said.

"We have to find the treasure and defeat the witch," Bram said, happy that they were going to play now.

"I take it the princess here is the captain, yes?" Yuui said. "Well, lead the way."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Aye!" Nel said so violently that her bird jumped from her shoulder and landed on Bram's shoulder. "This way!" She said without missing a beat and headed off in the direction of the map. She whispered to herself and seemed to be looking around for clues and to make sure she was headed in the right direction."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Bram's eyes went wide as he slowly looked at the large bird on his shoulder. "Will it bite me?" he asked, a bit concerned. He knew that a lot of birds weren't nice and liked to peck.

"No, it won't," Yuui said with absolute certainty. But he might have had something to do with that. He was the Master of the Skies after all.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:01 am

Nel had to stifle a giggle. The bird wouldn't have bitten him, he was very well trained. Even without Yuui there. "Aha!" she said as they reached outside. She pointed to a tree, "there she be me lad! Are you ready to do some digging?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Digging?" Bram asked and looked at the tree. It seemed the sort of place someone would bury their treasure. "But I haven't a shovel with me..." Those were quite necessary. He looked at Yuui.

"Sadly don't have a shovel hidden in my shirt," Yuui said. "So unless our captain here has a fiend that can dig quite well, we might be going on a different sort of treasure hunt first. To find where your father keeps his tools."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Or I might have a shovel, or three." Nel said and reached inside her bag, there was physically no room in that tiny ass thing for a shovel. "I mean, if you're against the whole hard labour thing, I might have something." She said thoughtfully. But she pulled the shovels out anyway and put them to one side. (They were the plastic kind for digging sand, because I figure the treasure be buried in sand like a true pirate would do!) A capture sphere that was black and beige, covered with a sandlike texture appeared as well and she set free her little sandile. "Sandy!" She said happily and scratched at his nose and head. Which made him make very happy sounds. Strange to hear from a tiny croc.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next