Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:37 am

"I thought you meant his ex." Nel said then, with a smile. Kinda silly assumption.

"thanks. You too." Wolf said because they were both gonna need it. But he walked back to the room they had been in before. "Hi guys."

Athy

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:38 am

"Oh goodness no," Yuui said with a laugh. "Why would I ever compare you two? Granted, I never met the woman so I couldn't really say either way what she was like. But I imagine, had she been like you, he wouldn't have been cursed in the first place, no?"

Yuui looked up when the other two returned. "Hello," he said with a bright smile. "Did you have a nice talk."

"It was fine," Cullen said. It had gone well after all. He couldn't actually complain.

"Good, good," Yuui said.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Nel smiled and looked at her hands a bit. Her cheeks turned the tiniest bit pink and she didn't feel like saying anything. Yuui had just been sweet, in her head.

"I liked it, but our kids have much to discuss and I kind of want to get to know the new side of my family. Do you fancy a walk?" Wolf asked with that one charming smile.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"A walk?" Yuui asked. "I suppose a walk would be nice," he said with an agreeable smile. "I'll catch up with you later, yes?" he said to Cullen.

"Yes," Cullen said. He was looking forward to talking with Nel.

Though, Yuui did have to wonder if Wall would follow them on their walk.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I would like to know my new family too," Wall said, as if summoned by Yuui's very thinking of him. He was good like that.

Wolf smiled up at the guy. "people say I'm big." he said and held his hand out.

Wall shook it and told him his name. "You're still young, with many years to catch up. I will tell my secrets."

Nel smiled, because they were all making such a wonderful effort with each other and that was a lovely thing to see.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I kind of just thought you were born that big," Yuui said with a laugh. He likely didn't really but with him, well, you never knew.

Cullen noticed as well. He wondered how long they'd get along. He hoped that it was well. Things would get awkward otherwise. But he didn't know that Wolf was a Hunter either. Not that it bothered him much even if hunters by a rule didn't like his kind.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:39 am

"Oh yes. My poor mother." Wall said with a smile though she had died rather brutally regardless.

"No, I with Yuui." Wolf said with a laugh because the guy had to have been. Or fed miraclegro.

"So that was cute." Nel said with a smile. It wasn't often in law families got on so well.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:39 am

"Hmmm, he agrees with me," Yuui said. "It must be so." He could see the children watching them and he knew they were pleased with what they saw. "But enough of these spying eyes. Let's have our walk, yes?"

"It was," Cullen said.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:40 am

"Uh huh," wall said and walked out of the room. "Did you know this entire time? Or accidental win on your part?"

"Oh?" Wolf asked then, curious about that.

"Sorry about my dad." Nel said with an apologetic shrug. She knew he hadn't been too bad.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I just know things," Yuui said. "I am older than you. Sort of. In a weird kind of way." He looked at Wolf then. "Wall and I have been around each other for a very long time."

"No, don't be sorry," Cullen said. "Given your situation, I would hope that he would act like that. He was very accepting of my being with you once he learned of my own story, so that was nice."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"He was up to something before. Means he was scheming to steal your daughter from you the second he met her." wall said, in a polite and calm tone.

Wolf laughed and shook his head. "I'm assuming you felt the best and easiest way to do that is marrying her into the family, right? Smart. I can't blame you, she's rather wonderful is Nel. So is Bryna, did you meet her yet?"

"He has a big heart," Nel said with a big smile and while it was dark and unfeeling for a lot of people, he had a deep sense of kindness about him. "I don't know if I should be sorry I kissed you? I don't want to be."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:41 am

"No, this means I was scheming before I met her," Yuui said. "If I was doing that. But sure. Think what you will." He smiled. "I have met Bryna on her previous visits here. She is quite the remarkable young lady." He may or may not be scheming when it came to her, actually. They'd just have to wait to see.

"I'm not sure why you would be sorry," Cullen said. "Your kiss set me free. That's pretty awesome." He was quite grateful too. But it had left them both a bit confused.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Oh, I believe you schemed." Wolf said with a laugh then something in Yuui's tone had given it away. "Isn't she though? Her almost boyfriend is ridiculously adorable too."

"Well it was a bit quick, so it's sort of told us a lot before we had a chance to process." nel said, meaning she hadn't wanted to overwhelm him. But she smiled. "I'm glad you think its awesome. Its nice to think I helped someone with their darkness."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Yes, he is quite sweet despite the usual for his kind," Yuui said approvingly. He knew about the almost boyfriend. That really didn't keep him from scheming though. At all. He was terrible like that. But who knew what he was doing.

"You did," Cullen said. "And just by being you. That's pretty something." Hopefully it would help her too because it hadn't required anything of her but just to be herself.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"stop trying to steal my daughters." Wolf joked, but he didn't really mind any. "Nah, I just mean don't hurt Liron. He's a good kitty."

Nel blushed again and smiled at Cullen. It was very weird that all of her messy self managed to break someone's curse. "I don't know what to do from here. I've only ever been in one relationship and I can't call on the memories for help, can I?" She laughed.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I won't, I won't," Yuui said innocently. Though again, who knew if he was planning anything at all. He could be. But he could also not be. His actions always seemed rather random and it wasn't until much later that you could look back and realize what he'd been up to.

"Well I haven't even been in one," Cullen said. "So it appears that we are on the same page." He had no experience and she had some but not anything good enough to go off of.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:42 am

Wall just snorted as if he didn't believe that at all. "He is tricky, watch him like a hawk."

"noted," wolf laughed, but he didn't mind it. It was just a compliment on his hard work. "Cullen isn't going to go really fast on this is he?"

"Shall we muddle through it together?" Nel asked with a little smile, she was surprised he'd never been in one ever.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"What do you mean by that?" Yuui asked, head tilted to the side as if listening to something they couldn't hear. "If you're asking if he'll want to get married tomorrow, or even next week, then no, I rather doubt it."

"Yes," Cullen said. But really, sirens sort of did their own thing within their family until they found someone. And he'd fallen for a human. Well she knew how that had gone. And he hadn't wanted to try again after that.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Oh thank God. I'm not ready for them to even been engaged with the plan to marry in a year." Wolf said he just wasn't. He didn't think he ever would be.

"Yuui was like that in the beginning, now he can't wait to marry them off for the babies." wall laughed. And then laughed some more when Wolf looked terrified about babies.

"I'm a bit nervous. "Nel admitted, because she felt like she'd mess this up. "I kinda put a lot of pressure on us too. I mean what if you hate how silly I am sometimes? Do you even know how to build a pillow Fort?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"She did say she's planning on giving me lots of grandbabies," Yuui commented happily. "Not that I don't already have those...but it's nice to know I'll have more little ones to spoil and play with."

"Uh...I think I've seen it done by the little ones," Cullen replied. "I don't mind silly. My rather large family has lots of silly people in it. But I don't often engage with them in such activities. I'm working on my projects too often for that."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Oh joys," Wolf said and looked positively against it. That meant she had to have sex. And he just wasn't sure on that.

"I like having many babies under feet. They keep me young." wall said decisively.

"Will you have time for me?" Nel asked then, hoping he'd be silly with her.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:43 am

"Oh you scowl now but you just wait until you're holding one of the little ones," Yuui said. "Though I suppose, given what I know of you, that you don't have a great deal of experience with little ones." He had, after all, adopted nearly grown women. He didn't have any blood relations of his own, that Yuui knew of.

"But of course," Cullen said. "I am not a slave to my work. Nor am I required to work really, at this point. I've done enough for Valeria that I could retire if I wanted. But I do like to..."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Well I've never had my own and I was an only child, so I never had nephews or nieces. I just had the premade kind." Wolf said with a shrug, but Yuui had done that too. He'd understand.

"Yeah, it is wonderful feeling holding small child in big hands and knowing you could squish it, but you rather not." wall said, making Wolf laugh hard.

"Oh, I don't expect you to retire. I'm not quite graduated from school and yeah I know I'm old. But I needed to learn things as I didn't go to school." Nel said, she'd not had time for that obviously. "But I am graduating this year and I want to work, I don't know what I want to do, but I want to do something"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"My hands are not as big as both of yours," Yuui said as he looked at his hands. He shrugged. "Do you want little ones of your own?" he asked curiously. He'd adopted lots, little and grown. But he'd also had blood ones too.

"You have time to figure that out," Cullen pointed out. "You'll find something that interests you or that you're passionate about."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I'm happy to just adopt unless Alex says otherwise. Having my own gets messy." Wolf said, in fairness could Alex make them a baby, he was sure. But it wasn't the same.

Wall nodded, "sometimes it causes jealously when it is not properly discussed."

"And sometimes even when it is." Wolf said and wall laughed.

"I know. I'm not worried." Nel said and her hands found the pockets of her skirt and stayed there. "So now what? I mean, are we dating? Going steady?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next