Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:55 am

Lullaby giggled in a cute manner. "I don't know!" she said with enthusiasm. "I do have basic knowledge of relevant things but...I don't know if I like them or not."

"Oh so this is going to be fun then," Bryna said. "We're just going to have to try everything with you, hm?"

"This is true," Yuui said.

"Well..." Braxton said but then just continued to work on the doll. "What would you like for her to have as far as abilities go?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:55 am

"all the things." Nel said then, "manga and anime's are fun. So are horror movies. Then you have escape rooms, roller coasters." all the potentially scary stuff.

"She should cook and be very good with children." wall said with a smile, because of course any gift for him had to be shared.

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:56 am

"Oh those sound like a lot of fun!" Lullaby said. Of course she would like creepy things. She had been made for the two dark princesses.

Bryna laughed. "I think we're going you have a lot of fun introducing her to the good stuff."

"Is that all?" Braxton asked. None of that was incredibly exciting or challenging. But then, knowing him, he could have added some hidden stuff for fun.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Yess." Nel said excitedly. She went over to the machine that made individual cups of coffee and made herself a caramel latte and whatever Bryna's favourite was, she made that too. "What type of coffee do you want to try lullaby?"

"I'm sorry that my simple life bores a slut like you," wall said then with a playful snort.

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

Lullaby smelled the different coffees. "That one smells good," she said about the caramel latte."

"Caramel is pretty sweet," Bryna said. She made a note that Lullaby liked sweet smelling things.

Braxton only chuckled. "I wouldn't say your life is boring," he said. He didn't mind the slut comment. He knew it was true. And he liked it.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Okay," Nel said and handed her the caramel one. She'd make herself another. "Those are the best. Obviously."

"Sure you would." wall argued with a smile, though they didn't just play happy families.

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Oh you don't have to give me yours," Lullaby said. She was uncertain and unsure about taking the coffee.

"Perhaps I would a little bit," Braxton said. "I would not be enough to keep me interested." He wasn't the religious sort either.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"No you absolutely do. It's the rules, you make for everyone else before yourself." Nel said, she just felt it was politer and it would make Lully feel accepted.

"It wasn't always, but when you're as old as I am, you get tired." wall said and retiring on off every 50 years or so kept him going.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:57 am

"Oh really?" Lullaby asked curiously. "I'll remember that for next time then," she said brightly.

Bryna sipped on her coffee. "Oh this is so good. What shall we do now? Gotta make the best of our mini vacation from school.

"I can see that," Braxton said. "But I'm far from that time. So until then..." He made a few more flourishes and the doll was formed on the table. Then he got to work on choosing the proper heart and soul.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"That's a good question, we can't leave." Nel said, they wouldn't be allowed. Even with lullaby, or else they'd be at school.

"She's so pretty." wall said softly, completely as enamored as he had been with lullaby.

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

"We don't have to leave to find fun stuff to do. Braxton has all sorts of things to keep him occupied if he doesn't feel like leaving," Bryna said. "Plus the grounds have lots to explore."

Braxton created a touch pad for the new doll and customized it before handing it to Wall and waking the doll up. Like Lullaby she sat up and smiled.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"surprise us with something fun." Nel said and sipped her coffee. They could walk, talk and drink.

Wall jumped up and down as if he was getting pumped up for a cage fight. Nervous energy of pure excitement. He rolled his shoulders and then cracked his neck before moving down to her level and smiling. "Hello, sweetness."

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

Bryna thought about it and then she smiled and set off. "This way," she said, knowing that they would follow her. "The salon and spa!" She announced as they arrived.

"Oh how fun," Lullaby said. That would take a few hours and they'd be able to chat easily the whole time.

The doll giggled. "Hello!" She said to Wall I'm the sweetest of voices.

"Here name is Lyra," Braxton said to Wall.

Yuui was cracking up watching how excited wall was over the little doll.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Oh my yes," Nel said, she so needed her hair and nails done. Just because it was relaxing.

"Lyra! How lovely. My name is Wall, we are going to be best friends okay?" the large man said.

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Oh I thought that you would enjoy this. Pure pampering. And we'll look so good when this is over," Bryna said. She was proud that she'd thought of it. "Nails first?" She asked ad she went inside.

Lullaby followed and looked around curiously. The salon and spa wrote both staffed by humanoid dark fae. The place smelled fresh and lovely. Relaxing music played softly throughout the many rooms.

"Yes!" Lyra exclaimed. She held out her arms to wall for him to pick her up.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:58 am

"Yes, yes." Nel said because she so needed it. To relax and get everything off her mind and just breathe. Like these last few days had been a roller coasters of mind fucks.

Wall screamed internally and picked up the dolly and held her so softly. He was scared of her breaking her. "You made her extra cute to defeat me didn't you, Braxton? I don't know if I love or hate you"

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

Bryna brought them in and told one of the servants what they wanted. Essentially, they wanted full pampering. Nails (both mani and pedi), hair (cut, style, and treatment) and massage. Nails were done first, with the mani's coming first. They were sat down at the tables, all next to each other, and attended each by a different servant.

"I'm fine with either, really," Braxton commented. "You can't break her. And if you do somehow manage to find a way to do so, she'll just put herself back together."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Oh my God yes, why does Braxton even have this stuff? Is it to spoil his many women?" Nel said and then thought to herself men too probably.

"I don't want to break her I just want to hold her." wall said then, very defensive of his dolly. If someone broke her they'd be in so much trouble.

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Well that's part of it," Bryna said. "The other part is that Braxton doesn't like having to leave his property to get basic things, if he wants them, like haircuts and the like. The same for his family. He doesn't often have visitors but this is here for them too."

"It's very convenient to have it in your own home," Lullaby said happily. The girls couldn't leave for now but they could still be spoiled and pampered.

"Yes, in our situation, this is very nice," Bryna said and relaxed as she directed what she wanted for her nails.

"Well I didn't imagine that you wanted to break her," Braxton said. "I'm just saying that it'll be difficult even for you."

Yuui watched the doll hug on Wall. "You're not going to share her with the little ones, are you?" he said with a smile. He wouldn't blame Wall if he wanted to keep her all to himself.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Yes, we can be imprisoned but still have fun." Nel said happily, she was very okay with that. She told what she wanted as well.

"Of course I am, she will be their best friends too won't you, Lyra?" Wall said happily. He was not sorry for being protective or for loving her.

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I don't like to think of it as being imprisoned," Bryna said. "Let's think of it as a sort of stay-cation, you know? Or something." Because imprisoned was such a bad thing. And this wasn't bad. So far they were having a good time even if they couldn't leave. "I wish Wolf had given us an update on how things are going..."

"I can help," Lullaby said eagerly as her nails were done in a cute theme with pastels, pinks, pearls, crowns and ribbons.

"I will! I will!" Lyra exclaimed with a giggle.

"Uh huh," Yuui said with a laugh. "We'll see how well you share when the time comes. Now, is there anything else that needs doing while we're here?" He hadn't planned on coming over, after all, and they could go back whenever. Or they could stick around and help. Whatever.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"How?"  Nel asked curiously, her nails were dark and glorious. To be fair, that was who she was. So duh.

"Well I think perhaps you should at least take Nel's number for Cullen as he just about left without that. Unless that was his intention." Wall said thoughtfully.

"You want to hope it is not." Wolf said, very softly. as if he wouldn't hurt a fly.

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Well I can tell who they are just by looking at them," Lullaby explained.

"Oh that would make things so much easier," Bryna said. Her nails were dark but girly. She loved them. They moved to the pedi chairs to get those nails done in a matching color as their fingernails.

"What?" Cullen asked. He had returned, after all. He'd only gone to get the things Braxton needed. Then he'd brought them back so that Lyra could be finished. "I wasn't going to leave yet..."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:59 am

Nel was going to love her toes being a matte black and splashes of purples. Oh yes. "You can? Because I don't even know who they are."

Wall chuckled then, "I'm sorry, there was a severe lack of drama. I had to stir the pot. Usually Yuui does it. But you know."

"Brat, no but seriously. You sticking around or do you just want her number? She's a texter, fair warning." Wolf laughed, she text him a lot when she was at school. Checking in and such.

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:59 am

"I can," Lullaby said with a nod. "I just have to see them. Then I know."

"I guess Wolf could take her to school... Or she could go with one of our other friends," Bryna said. "She'd just have to look in your classes, right?"

"She's found the spa so she'll likely be busy for a few hours," Braxton commented. His staff kept him informed where his guests were and what they were up to.

"Oh...I'll just take her number then," Cullen said.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next