Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirius the Great Light Detective

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sirius the Great Light Detective - Page 2 Empty Re: Sirius the Great Light Detective

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:59 pm

"I know I am," Sirius said. "Am I just here to observe and learn or are you going to tell me what you're looking for?" He did not like to see all of the dead children nor the smell of death and blood.

Triggered.

A bit. His hand twitched ever so slightly and he started to glow in fierce determination in the face of death and darkness. It lit the room right up, negating the need for flashlights.

"I was not even sort of insinuating that. Damn, you gotta dirty minds," Vale said and would have made a face but he was a fox and it was kind of difficult to express disgust and eye rolling. "Look at me. Look at my fluffy awesome. I am so nice to cuddle. Way better than some stinky dog or cute plush thing."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sirius the Great Light Detective - Page 2 Empty Re: Sirius the Great Light Detective

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:14 pm

Drake put the flash light in the back of his jeans as he looked around. Suddenly a high pitch squeak that sounded like nails on a chalkboard rang out, "I'm looking for them!" He shouted over it as about 40 tiny dark fairies poured into the room, like buzzards. "Don't let them close!" He said and then dodged a fairy attack and almost tripped over the dead bodies. The urge to throw up again was strong, he let off a shot from his shotgun and salt sprayed across a small portion of the room, making the fairies scatter and scream as it hit them.

"You're jealous of Grimm." Glitch said then and cracked up, it was muffled because of JIyong's hand but he didn't even care. He found that funny.

"You weren't insinuating that but you wanted Glitch to be jealous that you 'comforted' his boyfriend before he showed up?" Hikari said then, as if she was in utter disbelief of the contradictions that were flowing from Vale's mouth. "Damn, Vale. You're a complicated fox."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:22 pm

"But there's like a million of them!" Sirius said. How was he supposed to keep them all away with this poker thing. He just threw it at them and then exploded stars from his hands that hit each and every one of them. Screw bits of metal. He had magic.

"I know," Vale admitted. "I don't even get me. I am very sweet. But I'm also a straight up bitch and I do not do well with creepy ghosts. It's not personal," he said to Glitch. "But I don't like what you are. Sorry? Ish."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:42 pm

"Forty, actually. But sure. A million." Drake said with a laugh as he reached inside his coat, his hands fumbled as he moved away from the oncoming fairies.

But he lost his footing, it getting trapped on a a corpse. No, Drake didn't want to think about that. He just didn't. But it was too late to catch himself, he fell over onto Sirius and knocked them both to the floor as salt sprayed every where from his now open hand which contained a bag of salt.

"Well I don't like that you're a judgemental bitch." Glitch said then, but he didn't say it in a bitchy way. Just stating a fact.

"I mean, guys... Come on." Jiyong said then, forever the pacifist. "You can't judge him because he excels in ghosts, Vale. You just can't he controls them and therefore can either keep them away from you."

"Or haunt you constantly." Glitch pointed out innocently.

"Right. I was trying to not focus on the negative, Glitch. But good job on pointing that out for me." Jiyong said with the slightest hint of sarcasm. "So or that. So really he is someone you should make an ally. And Glitch? You can't call him a bitch."

"But judgemental is okay?" Taeyang said as he shoved popcorn in his mouth. Avidly watching the three of them.

"Well, yes. Vale was being kind of judgy. It's okay to say it if it's true." Jiyong said.

"You're an asshole." Taeyang laughed.

"Yes, I am." Jiyong said with a smile. "and that's okay because it's true."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:48 pm

Sirius went down onto the floor covered in the corpses if small children. "So this is something I never wanted to be around again. Thank you for this," he said. "Totally not your friend." He gagged on the familiar smell of blood, death and decomposition. It was hard not to just straight up vomit. He kept flashing back to his childhood. His body responded by beginning to pulse like a strobe light.

"Of course I'm judgemental. Sirius and I literally spend all of lunch every day judging people's outfits. How are you surprised?" Vale asked. He was not for the idea of being constantly haunted. The air around him became drastically colder, apologies to Hikari. "Yeah, how about not?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:07 pm

"Totally my bad, but... Calm down, the fairies are busy see?" Drake said, he was so glad that he was on top of Sirius. He got up and because Sirius was strobe lighting everything seemed to move slower. Especially the fairies who hissed unhappily at the salt.

"So I'm going to capture them now but I'm putting them all in one sphere, we had one made to trap multiple fiends and it's a god send for moments like these, oh shit dude sorry let me help you up." Drake said, feeling like a complete jerk as he quickly got Sirius to his feet.

"Then stop being a dick to me." Glitch said, it was as simple as that. "If you want to make an enemy of me then I would totally do that to you."

"Is there a ghost right now?" Hikari said and started to shiver against the cold. Wow. That was uncool. "You c-c-cant haunt him before g-g-g-iving him the chance."

"That's actually Vale." Taeyang said and cracked up because Glitch was being bullied because the fox was making the air around him chilly.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Sirius wanted to take a deep breath but the air smelled so bad that he didn't trust he'd just straight up vomit. Breathing was so important to calming down and he couldn't do it properly in the house. He blasted out one of the windows and stuck his head out to try and get some fresh air.

"Shhh, I'm stressed," Vale said and put his head on Hikari's lap. He was not for any of this conversation. He did not care that Hikari had just lost it on Glitch. He just wanted Sirius back away from whatever nastiness he'd just been kidnapped off to.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:55 pm

Drake laughed at the hole Sirius had made inside the wall. But he was so glad for the fresh air that rushed in. He threw the capture sphere and caught all the fairies. "Okay, you got to help me clean up. Go out to the car, in the trunk is a can full of petrol and some bags of salt. Please."

Glitch found it funny so he wasn't really complaining. He was glad that Vale had shut up with giving him shit as well. At least now he knew Vale's issue? It wasn't just because he was dating Sirius.

Hikari pet on Vale. "Poor little fox, it's okay. They should be back soon, Drake has captured lots of these fiends before. He knows the deal."

"What fiends?" Glitch asked curiously.

"The evil tooth fairy. Which is why you two need to get along better. Sirius is going to be a bit mentally fucked when he gets back." Hikari said because she knew anyone with a heart would be.

When Glitch looked confused and questioning the twins cleared their throat. "The dark fae type of fiend that Hikari is referring too, is indeed an evil tooth fairy. But they steal children and take their teeth before murdering them."

"children?!" Glitch yelled. Ah fuck that.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:01 pm

"What?" Sirius asked as he turned his head back towards Drake. "You're just going to burn them? What the heck? Shouldn't they get like some decent burial or returned to their parents or something?"

"Children? Murdered children?" Vale asked. He suddenly stood up but was careful not to knock Hikari in the face with his multiple tails. "What is wrong with you?" He asked of the twins. "I realize we messed up today but unleashing some angry cats but murdered children?!" He headed back towards the door. He might be a scaredy fox but he had Sirius' back.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:26 pm

"Okay, so again, you're lucky that you can't see or hear ghosts." Drake said, but he realised that Sirius didn't know things. "The easiest way to help a spirit pass on and let go is to salt and burn the body. They're not at rest until I do that either and they just want to rest, Sirius. If they hadn't stayed then I would happily take each of them to the police so they can find their homes. But life isn't that... Bright. I'm sorry. They might turn into some creepy ghost child that will lure people to their deaths. I can't leave here knowing that, hearing their cries, screams and looking at their tiny ghost faces which are tragically sad. Can you? "

"Honey, I know you have your friends back but the ghosts are very much still with us." Hikari said, shaking her head. Which is why she didn't like it.

"I could help them pass over." Glitch said then, getting up and glitching over to Vale. "You're not going to like this, but I mean how else can you find him when he's not told you where it is?" He said and put his hand on Vale's shoulder. "Last chance to back out."

"That one has too many balls. Far too cocky." Taeyang said with a growl, not approving of Vale's attitude. "He is with my master and if you dare say that my master wouldn't take care of him, or that we aren't good enough parents to know what he can handle, I suggest you leave with Glitch or join the children that Drake and your best friend are trying to set free."

"I mean my brother acts like a jerk, but he will make sure Sirius will be okay." Hikari said, but she knew what Vale was like so she wasn't insulted.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:38 pm

Sirius frowned. "I just don't like the idea of burning them. It doesn't feel right. It can't possibly be the only way. Why not ask Glitch for help? He could do it and no bodies would have be burned." He couldn't see the ghosts. He couldn't hear them. He never would. He was completely and totally oblivious and immune.

Vale didn't really care what Taeyang thought of him in that particular moment. He really didn't want to go to someplace spooky. He danced in place for a moment to work up the courage. "Yes, let's do it before I change my mind."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:46 pm

"Glitch isn't here and I'm sorry but cremation is a thing that everyone of my friends, family and acquaintances have to do. I'm not burning them. I'm creating them." Drake said, because Sirius needed to get over that.

Glitch nodded and glitched them both next to Sirius. He immediately slapped his hands to his ears though and looked like he might actually die from what was happening around him.

"Okay, Glitch is here. Now. But he won't always be so next time you suck it the fuck up," Drake said and was surprised that Vale had joined Glitch. "Hey, buddy. You good?" He said to Glitch.

Who just stared at Drake. "Yeah, I know. It's hard to function on that and as their Master you feel it more. Just breathe. No, not... Shit." Drake said as Glitch three up. "Not deep."

"No kidding," Glitch gasped.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:05 pm

Sirius rubbed his face. He tried to calm down his light but he was having a hard time. Too many flashbacks. Just looking at the children he could smell the scent of burned flesh, see the tiny charred bones in his mind. He jumped when Glitch and Vale appeared next to him. And then again when Glitch threw up.

Vale was not okay. He did not like all the dead children on the floor. He did not like the sounds of their spirits. He immediately regretted all of his life decisions leading up to that day.

But he focused on his human. His human needed him and that was far more important than anything else. He just snatched Sirius onto his lap and pulled him out back to the car.

Sirius buried his head into Vale's fur. He didn't care that he was staining the white fur red with the blood of murdered children. He just wanted to breath in the sweet scent of his ice fairy fox. "I am never, ever leaving my room ever again after this," he said and started crying into Vale's fur.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:15 pm

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." Glitch said with sarcasm. The sounds of the children becoming too much. He asked them to stop, tears pouring down his cheeks as he whispered softly to the children. Helping them. Encouraging them to pass on.

Drake just sighed, Vale totally ruined everything. But it was what it was. He half wished that Glitch hadn't brought him. But he waited with Glitch. Glad to hear the ghosts calm as he helped them let go and pass over.

"I'll get the twins to give an anonymous tip to the police. Come on, buddy." Drake said then and pulled Glitch out. Though he paused to be sure that they had all left. Then he put Glitch in the car and then sat in the drivers seat.

Glitch put his head on his knees. "I don't know how to do that daily." He said to Drake, shaking his head against his knees. "You okay, Sirius?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:24 pm

Sirius shook his head. He couldn't talk with his head in Vale's fur. His voice would just be muffled. He didn't trust his voice to be fine regardless. He was still strobe lighting with his light but it wasn't as quick. It was much slower now, like the flickering of a light that was fighting not to go out.

Vale knew they were ignoring him and he didn't much care in the moment. He nudged Sirius's head up and out of his fur. "Go on," he said and nudged at his back, pushing Sirius towards the car and his boyfriend. "Go be with your guy. Just don't kiss him until he brushes his teeth."

"Heh," was the sound that came out of Sirius. He went over Glitch and just tackled him down in the car.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:26 pm

Glitch started to glitch out. He didn't say anything, because nothing he had to say was any good. But he did make a grunt as the gear stick dug into spine from being knocked over.

"Don't mind me," Drake said then and slid out of the car because he was not having two guys in his lap. That was weird for him.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:33 pm

"Don't be afraid of the gay," Vale said, chuckling because humor in the face of dark shit was better than nothing.

Sirius couldn't say anything either. He just couldn't. He just looked at Glitch and then he started sobbing. They were both having issues. "No more," he said quietly. "I didn't want to go through that again. I swear they hate me," he gasped and then just cried.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Drake just gave him a look. He was tempted to tell him that he wasn't funny, but instead he just shrugged.

"Who hates you?" Glitch asked, seriously confused by that. He didn't know where it was coming from in all fairness.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Vale just took a deep breath. No good vibes then. He started to freeze his fur, melt it into water, and lick it off to clean the children's blood off.

"My parents!" Sirius said but couldn't go into it more. He just wouldn't do it. So he hadn't ever talked about his past before. So know one knew. So what? Who would honestly want him to see that as a lesson? And what lesson? He'd certainly never asked to be involved in that level of cucked up. That was his life already. He didn't want to go back to it. Ever.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:12 pm

"You need to work on your jokes. Calling someone a homophobe isn't really funny. It's offensive." Drake said to the fox then, he'd taken a second to collect himself. So he didn't just kick the fox in the face. "I'm not comfortable with guys in my lap, but I'm totally comfortable with all that you guys do and are."

"Jiyong and Taeyang?" Glitch asked then, completely confused. Like Sirius wasn't helping at all with his little outbursts. "No one hates you..."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:16 pm

"I know," Vale said. "I wouldn't joke about it with you if I thought you were actually like that." He continued to lick his fur. He did not want child blood on his body.

Sirius took a few deep breaths instead of answering. He breathed in the scent of his boyfriend. "No," he said quietly. "I'm sorry. I'm glad you showed up."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:21 pm

"Well, I mean if we hung out occasionally and we were friends I'd be chill. But I don't think you like me." Drake said, just being honest. If Vale disliked Glitch because of who he is, then he for sure hated Drake. Not that he knew that.

"Don't be sorry." Glitch said then, because you know, like he could be an ass to Sirius right now because his best friend was a jerk. "You can tell me about it later, but Ew no. Don't sniff me. I just vommed. I probably smell nasty."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:25 pm

"Why?" Vale asked. "I'm not scared of Hunters. You've not really done anything for me to dislike you other than, you know, this right now. I'm sure you had your reasons but..." He was protective of his human.

"Well so do I," Sirius said. "Drake pushed me onto a corpse. More fell on top of me and a corpse." So he was gross. So gross. He didn't like it. He seemed oddly resigned about it rather than full on freaking out.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:56 am

"I get it, Jiro would be the same. But what you have to realise is that I didn't do this to hurt Sirius. I am trying to give him some common sense, a bit of fear. He wants people to like him as much as they do me, because of what I do. But he doesn't see what I do, you know? No one does. There's a handful of people inside our group that really knows what I deal with. I want him to see that it's not that great. It's just not. You saw it in there, Vale. I know you did. You could smell it too. Maybe Sirius isn't the same as me, maybe he doesn't see it like I do..." Drake said then, his voice starting to crack. "That was a win, I suppose. You would say so, I'm sure Sirius would too. But it's not to me. I heard every one of those babies crying for their mama's, their dada's. I can't give them back. I couldn't save them. If people want to like me because I fail a lot, then that's a shitty reason to like me. Sirius does a lot more good in the world than he thinks."

"That sucks, but we can be gross together." Glitch said and looked towards where Vale and Drake were sitting. "Do you mean it? That you're done, you're not going to run off on missions without thinking about it? Because I'm sorry, but I love you and look at Drake right now. I don't want you to be like him. I am not strong enough to hold you together after something like this. Not constantly. Not daily. I wish I was, but that would kill me to see you look like he does right now." He said softly, because Drake looked like he felt like a failure. Like he'd messed up. Wasn't good enough.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:47 am

"I don't know about that," Vale said. "I am well aware of what Hunters do and what it entails. I did not want him to be part of that. But..." He tilted his head to the side. "I think he probably does see it differently from you. But I also think that perhaps he's seen this sort of thing before. His spirit is distressed, which is normal for what he's just seen, but there's more to it than just the horror of inside that hill." He looked back towards the two in the car. "I don't think that Sirius is the sort of normal people expect when they see him, in school and outside of it. That sort of normal doesn't attract a hell hound for a companion. That sort of normal doesn't stare down true evil without flinching but panics when being judged by humans. That sort of normal isn't as dark as he is, even if he hides it well, you know? I think you should talk to him. You might need to hear his perspective, on what you do, and how he views what happened in there."

Sirius shook his head, laughing in a nervous and anxious sort of way. "The ice tower was nothing like this. I would have been fine if not for the kids..." He took a breath and bit his lip. He wanted to close his eyes but he knew what images would be waiting for him if he did so. This place was horrible but he could escape it. He could. He could just go back home. But he couldn't ever escape the images in his mind.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next