Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirius the Great Light Detective

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sirius the Great Light Detective - Page 4 Empty Re: Sirius the Great Light Detective

Post by Cedahlia Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:14 pm

"Hm..." Edge said thoughtfully and looked at his brothers.

"We weren't planning to hurt them anyway," Ward said quietly.

"This is true," Edge said.

"But they look like they'd be so much fun to play with," Brass whined a bit.

"We don't have to hurt them to get to their father," Edge said and looked back at the two of them. "Besides, I like the stories found in their bonds. They're very interesting," he purred.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sirius the Great Light Detective - Page 4 Empty Re: Sirius the Great Light Detective

Post by Athy Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:18 pm

"What stories?" Hikari said curiously. When Drake nudged her too shut up she smacked him and then looked at the cheetah boys.

Drake rolled his eyes. He couldn't help himself. "Thanks for not wanting to hurt us." he said then.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:21 pm

"I can see all the chains that form the bonds in your life. They tell an interesting story. Who you're related to. Who's important to you. Which relationships ha e rusted from neglect. Which are shiny from being new. And which have broken completely. You can learn a lot about someone from their bonds."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:56 pm

"Is that good or bad?" Hikari asked then, meaning was it a good story that made them even less inclined to kill them? Or more so inclined to kill them.

"it's pretty obvious which ones are rusted." Drake said, he subtly lifted his arms. He couldn't feel any chains, but that didn't mean they weren't there.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Edge smirked. "You're not going to feel them. Everyone has them but only I can see them." That was just his special little gift. And while he could bless others with a limited version of that ability, he hadn't done so as of yet. "For you, it's very good. I want to see how your stories end. So you won't be harmed. Not by us. Unless, of course, you give us reason. But I think you two are smarter than that, hm?"

"Pity," Brass said quietly. He'd really wanted to play after being locked up for so long. Oh well. There was plenty of things in the world to play with. If Edge say they weren't to be touched then he wouldn't touch them.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:37 am

"Just...don't give us a reason to find a way to put you back, okay? I don't massively want to have to do that, feel free to take it out on your dad. But don't hurt people to get to him." Drake said, because they couldn't ignore it if they started to hurt people.

"Right. That's our job." Hikari agreed, but she was super curious about the cheetahs. "Of course! You could join us and we could help you figure out a proper way to get back at him and even help you with it, we have a lot of friends who are Master's and Princesses."

"They really do I mean here alone the only people who aren't one of those are the fiends." Glitch laughed, because they tended to run in circles with the other princesses and masters and it kind of amused him how they flocked together.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:48 am

"Join you?" Edge asked. "Are you sure that's what you want? It is this one's home after all and he doesn't trust us at all," he said as he looked at Drake.

"You're odd people, aren't you? To actively volunteer to help take down a god," Ward said with a grin.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:01 am

"Well, I mean we are already gunning for one why not add another?" Hikari laughed, but she liked being odd. It made her unique. "Drake says the more the merrier to everyone else..."

Drake looked at Hikari then. Because now he definitely had to say that didn't he? "The more the merrier, of course so long as we can call on you for favours and trust you won't break the rules."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:23 am

"That depends on the rules," Edge replied.

"We're not big fans of being restricted," Brass added with a grin. "I'm sure you can imagine why."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:11 am

"It's just obvious things, like you're respectful to each other under that roof, outside you can do what you want. Try not to break things, but I get it. We live with a lot of hunters, clumsy people and just plain idiots. So stuff gets broken, but don't go out of your way to do it. No eating humans, no hurting humans, because if you break the code under my roof, I am going to have to do something and I don't want to have to do something." Drake said, he thought it seemed pretty simple. "Oh and if someone has a partner, I don't know which way you swing and I don't care either, but if someone has a partner you don't try and fuck with them. Because it causes drama in the group. That's down to respect again. Respect the house, respect the occupants."

"Nothing much," Hikari said with a smile then, if they had been kitties, she would have pet them. While it was tempting while they were pretty boys, she felt like it would be just creepy. "Nothing you can't handle easily."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:57 am

The brothers looked at each other and started to quietly discuss. "They sound reasonable," Ward said.

"They sound boring," Brass disagreed. "But...I can't think of anyone there that we know of that I'd want to mess with anyway," he added. "Plus he said outside doesn't count."

"Hm..." Edge turned back to the Hunters. He dimissed the chain that had kept them in that circle, trapped and unable to escape. "We can agree to those rules."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:27 am

"To a degree. Again, if you do something that brings hunters on my door, then I'm going to do it myself. Okay?" Drake said then, because he really didn't need that drama.

"Yay!" Hikari said and held her arms out to the three kitty boys. "Hug me!" she said excitedly. Because now they had new friends.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:32 am

"Sure," Edge said. "We'll keep that in mind."

Brass was all too happy to grab Hikari's arms and pulled her into a hug between the three of them, while also keeping eye contact with Drake just for a second. Just to be that way about it.

"So this all ended nicely," Sirius commented. "Ha. Not a fuck up. Suck it again."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:42 am

"Kitty hugs!" Hikari said happily, she was totally chill with being hugged by three incredibly hot guys all at oncr it was in fact the best.

"No you still fucked up," Drake said, not letting him off that easy. "just because I can negotiate a deal doesn't mean you can be that way. You suck it."

"He can suck mine." Glitch said with a shrug then. "but definitely not yours."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Sirius snorted. "Ha. No, stop." He was going to laugh and he didn't think he was supposed to. "I could have negotiated a deal. They like me. I mean, not that exact deal because it's not my house and I'm not a Hunter so I don't care much about shenanigans but...you know...a good deal."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:58 pm

"Maybe, but you didn't. I did." Drake said, sticking his tongue out at Sirius. Because it didn't count just because he could.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:07 pm

"Well I thought about jumping in there and saying something but Hikari was doing a great job and I also thought you might hit me...You already threw me on a corpse today. I can only take so much abuse from you," Sirius said.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:51 am

Drake chuckled, "I just fell over. It wasn't intentional. I don't hit out of anger, not with friends or family. So you're safe there too." they really had to push Drake far to get that reaction.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:15 am

"No...you just do this out of anger," Sirius said. "Which is so much worse. But that's cool..." Because he was not planning on ever doing something like this again even if he somehow had gotten them allies in a roundabout way.

"What did you to the kid?" one of the kitty boys asked as they let go of Hkari to rejoin the conversation.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:16 am

"Nothing, I just showed him what happens when you don't research or make a plan and just rush into things like an idiot. Lesson was learned," Drake said innocently brushing it off.

"Yeahhh," Hikari said as she looked at the one boy who had let her go. "I mean, we got lucky in that you've decided to be friendly, but what our dad did could have put us on your list. You know? More than that, you could have decided to kill the world or something I don't know. Either way, more caution before rushing in."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:34 am

"We wouldn't do anything so obvious as any of that," Edge said. If they decided to mess with the world, they'd work through subtle and sinister means.

"Besides," Brass said. "We don't need either of you to get to your father. So there's not much point to that."

The other two let Hikari go after that.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:42 am

"Well yeah, but that was besides the point in question." Drake said then with a sigh, people were dumb. All of them. Only his sister had a smart enough brain to not annoy him, it was just true. "You can try and find my dad, but good luck with that as he's literally off the grid and unreachable. Even Palkia can't find him. I even consorted with a dark fae fiend who is known to give you whatever you want if the deal is right. They can't find him either. So I mean, what are you going to do? Use your noses?" He laughed.

"Oh, how cute though." Hikari said then, because the boys were so overly confident in their abilities, that they didn't realise the situation at hand. "Pretty kitties." She said sweetly and pat them on the shoulder.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:09 am

"There are ways," Edge said. "Very few mortals are strong enough to consistently thwart gods. Your father is not a Master. He is not Blessed. Nor is he of Our blood. We know what he seeks. We would be able to reach him eventually but we won't need to. It is another that will be his downfall."

"And we're sort of fine with that," Brass chimed in. "We're really not all that interested in your father. He has enough enemies that will ruin him in far more creative ways than we would, if we cared to. Which we don't."

"We're more focused on our own father," Ward spoke up.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:43 am

"Nice, stick it to the man!" Hikari said excitedly, as she so badly wanted to do that with her own father but never got the chance. Plus Drake would never let her.

"You guys are stupid, you don't get to pick your dad's. Your mum's. You get one of them and then they're gone and you're fucking alone and you think that's great, but it isn't." Drake said, with a roll of his eyes. Because he was apparently the most mature man in the group right now and he was amused.

"I don't have parents. I have two dad's and I'm pretty okay with it." Glitch said then and looked at Sirius, "You okay with your two dad's and the rest of your parents before them just being dead?" He asked, knowing the answer was HELL YES.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:49 am

"Oh yeah," Sirius answered immediately. "I'm sorry, Drake. But I'm with the kitties here. If you have a shitty parent, it's best to cut ties, or even cut lives if necessary. And it sounds like they have a pretty shitty dad. Not everyone is lucky and gets good parents. My current ones are pretty awesome but my previous two sets were complete crap and deserved what they got."

The kitties looked pretty smug to have people backing them up. It seemed only Drake was siding with them not going after their father. Everyone else got it.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next